lOCK cHANGE AND installation
Want a new lock? Your current lock getting stiff and stuck? We offer dozens of locks solutions for your home. to choose from.
Alamo Key & Lock gets asked to install locks all the time in Houston, Texas.
- Fully licensed and insured locksmith in the State of Texas. License #B17986
- Over 35 years in business in Houston and surrounding areas such as Cypress, Kay, Humble, and more.
- Fully-stocked locksmith trucks for installing and repairing new locks. If our truck or store do not have the particular lock you want, we are happy to order it for you!
Why Replace or Change a Lock?
Why do people need to change their locks?
- Burglary that damaged a lock beyond repair.
- New residential construction that needs locks installed.
- Adding doors with locks to new sections of a home.
Pro Tip: For families and other customers who are concerned about robbery, we often recommend installing a deadbolt on an interior door in your home. This way, if in the worst case, an intruder does enter, you and your family can retreat to the safe room, lock the deadbolt, and call the police.
- Decorative replacement – sometimes customers just want a nicer looking lock!
- An old lock breaks that’s on a door which is frequently used. Often rust can damage a lock. In addition, forcing a key into a lock that should be cleaned and lubricated will wear the cylinder mechanism down faster.
Important note: When extracting a key from a lock or opening a lock for another reason, a locksmith should never start by drilling the lock. If your locksmith does this, call us instead! Drilling a lock permanently destroys the mechanism. In that case, you will indeed need a new lock. This is one way scamming locksmiths drive up prices on you.
Below you’ll find examples of lock installation and repair that we have done for our customers.
Gallery of Examples of Lock Changes, Repairs, and Installations for Our Customers
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Residential Locksmith team makes absolutely certain that your house is safe house. Our Residential Locksmith pros are always just a few minutes away.